The four sons of Nigerians are on the list of the richest black people in the world. While Aliko Dangote keep on being on the forefront of both the black richest people in the world and African richest as well.
However, the four persons who appeared on the black richest people in the world has indeed made the country pride of place among wealthy people in the world according to Africa Facts Zone.
In the list compiled by the Twitter handle, Dangote leads the pack with $9.5bn while Mike Adenuga makes number three on the list with $5.8bn.
1. Aliko Dangote (Nigeria) – $9.5 billion
2. Mohammed Hussein (Saudi) – $8.1 billion
3. Mike Adenuga (Nigeria) – $5.8 billion
4. Will Smith (US) – $5 billion
5. David Steward (US) – $3.5 bn
6. Abdul Samad Rabiu (Nigeria) – $3.2 bn
7. Oprah Winfrey (US) $2.6 bn
8. Mike Jordan (US) – $2.1 bn
9. Patrice Motsepe (South Africa) – $2bn
10. Isabel Dos Santos (Angola) – $1.8bn
11. Strive Masiyiwa (Zimbabwe), Michael Lee-Chin (Canadian-Jamaican) – $1.7 billion
13. Kanye West (US) – $1.3 billion
14. Folorunsho Alakija (Nigeria) – $1 billion
15. Jay-Z (US) – $1 billion