Do you know that there are proverbs that we neglect as we continue to live but very powerful that could change your status and position you before dignitaries in the world?
Do you know how people that could have been nowhere in life career that were redeemed through these proverbs?
Do you know that proverbs serve as mother’s tongue to everyone in this universe?
Do you know that proverbs reposition and position your neck and your careers posture as well?
- He who always thinks of what he can offer to his country or the public always overcomes the chain of poverty. But he who always think or wait for job opportunity always have a limited time and if time is not taken, he may end up in abject poverty.
- What is due to a man, it’s due to the other man. If something is possible to any other man, it is also possible for you too.
- Gold is passes through red hot fire for refining and purification. In that same way you pass through hardship and challenges before become established.
- A gift of man makes way for him and brings him before the whole world. But he who stays indolently eats his flesh during the time of adversity.
- He who is determined does not stop going even though his strength is small during the time of adversity.
- Where there are no oxen, there is no grain, but abundance crops come by the strength of the Ox.
- Fly that has no adviser goes down in the grave with the corps.
- No matter what the parm front passes through when a great wind is blowing, it will not break down. No matter what hell you are passing through, you will not die but you will live and tell the story to the public.
- One who restrains his words has knowledge and he who has a cool spirit is a man of understanding. Which one are you
- A good man leaves inheritance to his children’s children but the sinner’s wealth is laid up for the righteous.
- The crucible is for silver and the furnace is for Gold and a man is judged by his praise. What is it that moves you most
- A tranquil mind gives life to the flesh but passion makes the born rots. Which of these moves you
- It takes prudence and determination to compete with the globe.
- He who slacks on his work is a brother to him who destroys.
- A rebuke goes deeper into a man of understanding than a thunder of blows to a fool.
- Strike a scoffer and the simple will learn prudence.
- Reprove a man of understanding and he will gain knowledge.
- If you faint during the days of adversity your strength is small and you are not strong.
- Wise man scales the city of the mighty and brings down the stronghold in which they trusted.
- There is gold and abundance of costly stones but the lips of knowledge are precious jewels.
- A king wroth is like the growling of a lion but his favor is like dew upon the grass.
- A wise man is neither a Gold which its price never depreciates nor fall.
- The patient dog eats the fates and strongest bone. But any dog that’s faster than its shadow always dies suddenly.
- Accept that to which fate bides you.
If there is a god, then all is well. But if chance rules never allow yourself to be governed by it.