More than four million confirmed cases of coronavirus have been reported around the world, according to data collated by Johns Hopkins University.
The global death toll has also risen to above 277,000.
- The case of coronavirus in Germany The number of confirmed cases in Germany has increased by 357 to 169,575, official data showed on Monday. The reported death toll rose by 22 to 7,417.
- The case of coronavirus in United States of America These charts show the daily number of cases and deaths in the US, and the rolling average.
The United States has recorded 776 deaths linked to Covid-19 in the past 24 hours, taking the total to 79,526, according Johns Hopkins University.
The daily increase was the lowest since March, with daily numbers in recent weeks ranging from 1,000 to 2,500.
There are now 1,329,260 cases, more than five times the tally of Spain, the second-worst affected country.
In both cases, the rolling averages remain stubbornly high, although with a downward trend.
The US has the highest number of virus deaths and cases in the world – but it also has one of the biggest populations, and widespread testing.
- The case of coronavirus in Brazil this currently reporting the highest number of cases in Latin America – over 10,000 more on Saturday, bringing the national total to nearly 156,000.
- The case of coronavirus in India has confirmed nearly 63,000 cases, including almost 20,000 who have recovered, and over 2,000 deaths.
- Uk daily confirmed cases of coronavirus Based on the chat.