Would you mind to know the exact mistake we make with time? The biggest and most regretful mistake we make with time is that we fail to utilize our time adequately; thereby thinking that we have enough time.
According to Steve jobs “he said that your time is limited so don’t waste it living someone’s else life”
Time has two phases, good and bad. The good phase of time is that you owns it and the bad phase of it, is that time flies.
Do you know that time is too expensive to those that value it and in the other hand; time lies in abundance to those that plays with it. We conspicuously know that we own our time and we determine how and when we use it. Is our choice on how we use our time and life but both are great/best two teachers.
Life teaches us how to make good use of time and time teaches us the value of life. According to Williams Shakespeare “he said time is very slow for those who want it, but very fast for those who are scared of it, but very long for those who are sad, very shot for those who celebrate, but for those who love, time is eternal”.
- To realize the value of one year, ask a student who failed a grade for a semester.
- To realize the value of one month, ask the mother who lost her baby at the final month.
- To realize the value of one week, ask an editor of an online magazine.
- To realize the value of one hour, ask the couple who’s in a long distance relationship.
- To realize the value of one minute, ask a person who just missed his flight.
- To realize the value of one second, ask a person who just missed an accident.
- To realize the value of a millisecond ask, a person who just came second at the Olympics race.
That’s how nature made it to be. But we never knew that time is nature and nature needs nobody but human beings needs nature.